At Tic Toc Nursery School, we are fully committed to a healthy eating programme, delivering a varied and nutritious menu. We have designed our multi-cuisine menu to provide the opportunity for children to experience new tastes, while still offering staple favourites such as pasta! Offering a different menu during the winter and summer seasons allows us to cook with fresh seasonal products.
All meals and snacks are included in the fees and are freshly prepared each day on-site by our chef.
- Breakfast is served between 7.30am and 8.30am each morning
- Children are provided with two main meals a day served at 11.30am and 4.00pm.
- Healthy snacks (and milk) are served at approximately 10.00am and 2.00pm.
- Fresh drinking water is always available.
- We provide a daily vegetarian/ vegan option.
- We also cater for babies that are weaning and progressing to solids.
We recognise that each child may need a different level of support and encouragement during mealtimes. Therefore, a dedicated practitioner is allocated to a small group of children, allowing close supervision and an individualised response to each child’s needs during this important time of the day. Mealtimes are also used as a time to develop social interaction and independence.
Tic Toc Nursery School is working towards the Mayor of London’s Healthy Early Years London Award to demonstrate that we support a healthy start to life.
Click here to read or download our Summer Tic Toc PDF Menu.
Click here to read or download our Winter Tic Toc PDF Menu.